How to Apply to Media Makeup
- Download and read the International Student Handbook which includes the course fees & material costs and policies & produces. View information on this website regarding course start dates and other useful information.
- Participant to enquiry by telephone (+61 8 8223 3233), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or from an Agent Direct. Check the course start dates and ensure there is a postition available. You must allow sufficient time to complete the application process. We recommend a minium of 12 weeks for Visa process for a low risk country and up to 6 months for a high risk county. immi.gov.au
- To apply download and complete the International Student Application Form. Alternatively you can request the International Student Application Form by emailing the International Student Liaison Officer email@example.com or calling
+61 8 8223 3233.
- Send the completed application form with:
Send your application and to:
- application fee of $250.00AUD (non refundable)
- covering letter
- a copy of TOEFL/IELTS certificate (applies only if English is not your first language)
- current resume
- education documents
- copy of passport
International Student Liaison Officer
Media Makeup Academy
PO Box 3090
Rundle Mall SA 5000
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application as been recieved by Media Makeup, we will notify you within 2 weeks.
- A telephone interview will be conducted by International Student Liaison Officer. If accepted into the course then a Letter of Offer will be sent which outines the deposit requirements and course fees. The enrolment form must be competed at this time. Send the deposit payment and proof of Overseas Student Health Cover with the completed enrolment form. If the application is not successful then written notification will be issued. Please note the application fee is non refundable.
- Upon receipt of payment, Media Makeup will issue confirmation of enrolment, which may be required for your Visa application. Upon issuance of eCoE (electronic confirmation of enrolment), Media Makeup will send a Welcome Letter (including Orientation details, Pre departure check list & payment details of the remainder of course fees) and a receipt of the deposit payment. If course credit is granted then the course duration and course fee adjustments will be included in the eCoE.
- Obtain your student visa in your home country.